Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Here we are again,

First day of school in the first grade.  She loves it!  Let's hope and pray she continues to love to learn and do new things.  And I didn't cry this year....oh yeah, neither did my big girl.  Last year we both cried for about 3 weeks.....lol.  It makes a difference when you know a few folks and kinda know the routine.  There were a few little souls though that just broke my heart this morning.....one little guy was just a crying all huddle up, one little girl just hung on to her lunch box for dear life and stood so still with head hung down, little lip pooching, it was all I could do to keep from gathering them up and assuring them all would be okay.  The first day is always hard.

When you see a wee soul out there, give them a big smile.  You never know what kinda day they might've had. 

Jesus said to suffer the little children to come unto Him..........

Have a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment