Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Are you ready?

As I sit here in my home and in my comfy recliner, I cannot help but think about all that has gone on, and is going on in the world around us. We are seeing prophecy fulfilled at a rapid rate; but yet it seems as though people are going about their normal every day routine as though nothing is happening. People today are no different than the people in Paul's day or even in the day of John the Baptist. The Gospel is falling on deaf ears and hard hearts. We should pray harder than we have ever prayed before for the lost of this world because I feel that their time for repenting of their sins is short. All you have to do is look around you and you see the devastation of the tornadoes in Alabama, the flooding of the Mississippi River etc. to see that God is in control of everything around us. I know we are all facing somekind of storm in our life; but we do not need to tell God how big our storm is; we need to tell the storm how big our God is!!!!!

People need to realize how much they need God to help them through their day to day life. God did not promise us that there would be no trials and tribulation in our day to day walk with him; but, He did promise to supply our daily needs, walk beside us and at times even carry us as we travel through this life. Oh, what a wonderful place Heaven is going to be and we need to make sure our friends and loved ones do not miss it for the world!!

Are you ready for the Judgment Day?

by Carolyn Wheeler

1 comment: