Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hebrews 4:12-13  "For the word of GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  And there is no creature hidden from HIS sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of HIM to whom we must give account."

Sometimes I have looked to Heaven and asked "Can YOU see me down here?"  "Don't YOU see what is happening?  Don't YOU care?  Can't YOU fix it?"  And yet other times I looked toward Heaven and say "I love you, Lord."  Still at other times I feel like my Lord isn't around at all.  Like maybe I've been brainwashed.  It is when this train of thought happens, that a small voice from deep within shouts to not believe the lies of the evil one.  To immediate change my way of thinking.  The best tool I know of is to sing praises to HIM during this time.  It is hard to get my mind totally on HIM.  I start out good and before I know it I start down a path that has nothing what so ever to do with my LORD.  One thing that helps is to sing all the gospel songs I can think of that has to do with HIS blood.  For it is HIS blood that washed away my sins.  I know this by the reading of HIS word, the BIBLE.  The above scripture tells us that HIS word is living.  It is!  Most things I understand, and I know it comes from the HOLY SPIRIT.  There is alot I don't know or understand, but I know this much, that my faith is stronger when I'm in HIS word. 


How can we praise GOD?

We can sing to HIM, sing about HIM, tell others about HIM, worship HIM, give HIM glory, bring offerings to HIM, and live holy lives for HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment