Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Galatians 5:22  But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.  ...



Have you ever thought about the fruits in your own life?  Sometime I am on a roll and a lot of fruit shows in my life.  Other time some rotten fruit will show.  Sometimes it is so easy to get on my knees in prayer with Jesus to help me and strengthen my resolve to be better and do better while at other times Jesus has to strong arm me to my knees.  There are two things that get me into more trouble they are:  pride and temper. 

Pride and temper
how they gloat
always ready
to dash my hope.

Always there
in secret they lie
always searching
for their chance to fly
 
It is my prayer that the Good Lord will help me keep these two in check.  Have a great day to all of you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment