Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, September 21, 2012

I was thinking about doing a pen pal Bible study as well as devotionals.  There is a poll to the right that you can vote or you may comment under this post.  My thoughts were to put a scripture and/or scriptures out here and talk about what they mean to you and me.  I also thought we could align them with today's headlines in the news and see how God saw us all those many, many years ago and where He sees us today.  A better way to put that is prophecy.  I would love your responses as well.  We have this at Church and I love this kind of study because everyone has a different perspective on each scripture.  No one is right or wrong, but I believe that with prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit we could have a productive study and maybe help others along the way.  I will tell you upfront that I am a Baptist.  I believe the Bible teaches once saved, always saved.  And I believe in the Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.  I believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God.  I believe Jesus is God's Son, who knew no sin, came to this Earth via a little baby, born to the virgin Mary.  I believe Jesus was crucified on the cross, rose again on the third day and most importantly is coming back, soon I hope.  Let me know what you think or might would want.

I almost forgot, I've added a translation gadget.  Not sure if this will help, but I'm still learning on the layout and setup of blogging...lol.
Have a very blessed day.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever, believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16 

No comments:

Post a Comment