Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Daniel 2: 21  "And He changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth kings, and setteth up kings; He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding."

Daniel 4:25 "....the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will."

Daniel 5:21 "...till he (Nebuchadnezzar) knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that He appointeth over it whomsoever He will."

November 6th, 2012 is a day that will prove to be interesting.   I just read an article on www.raptureready.com and the author brought to mind something I hadn't thought about.  It has to do with Hurricane Sandy.....and how she will affect the possible voting for our presidential election.  If she is as bad as the forecasters believe and if she destroys much of the east coast....then how many people will actually get to vote or even care about voting?   In this world we are so dependent upon electricity and having water at just a turn of the facet.  If Hurricane Sandy hits with all her fury and there is no electricity to run the electronic polling machines, no electricity to run the counting machine for the paper ballots, no electricity to get money for gas to go to the polling stations.......  But this is only part of it, what if she leaves destruction such as roads being blocked, horrible floods, tornadoes ripping houses apart and the such.  I would wager that alot of folks are not going to care about the presidential election when you have food in your freezer ruining due to no electricity.  Or if your child is thirsty and there is no clean water to drink.  Or if you are having to make a makeshift tent out of anything you can find, because the tornado that came through ripped your home off the foundation.  Or even worse a death?  I live in an area where tornadoes come and go at will.  I hate them.  The Lord has blessed me and my family.  We have felt the effects without feeling the full blown damage.  I've been in one tornado once where the house shook literally.  I hope and pray never again to be that close to one.   Not one shingle was missing off my home that day, but God showed me He is in control of the weather.  Our Heavenly Father, I believe, is trying to show America that He is also in control of her as well.  God tells us in His word that He is the One who sets kings on their throne.  Be it President Obama or Mr. Romney, God is the One who will decide........  Who do you think the east coast was mostly for?  Makes you wonder....... 

Who does the Good Lord want for President of the United States of America?  I don't know, but I do know that He has told me to vote for the candidate that most resembles the Bible teachings.  As long as I do what my understanding of the Holy Spirit is leading me to do, God will take care of the consequences.  I know the past decisions made by our current President.  I disagree with alot of his policies. My biggest disapproval is how he has treated Israel and the so called Obama Care Program.  Mitt Romney I know very little about, but he is the one who most strongly represents the Bible teachings I believe in.  Your choice....who will you choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment