Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, September 7, 2012

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."  Luke 21:28 

Do you wait and watch for the Rapture?  I've always been fascinated with Biblical prophecy and the time leading up to  the Rapture.  Every time you see the news or read the news, their headlines are pointing more so than ever to the Rapture happening soon.  I'm not date setting.  The Bible tells us that only God knows when that time will be, that even the Son nor the angels know.  One day God will tell my Jesus to come get us.  I see Israel being abandon on ever corner.  I believe that she is God's chosen people.  She will not be annihilated.  Here again the Bible tells us that she will be cast down, but not cast out.  There is a difference.  There are so many searches and articles one can come across on the Internet that shed's a lot of light on the prophecy and timeline of the church age.  We need to be walking witnesses for our Lord and Saviour.  Sadly our Nation has become a cest pool of garbage.  Yes there are several christian brothers and sisters out there, but we are out numbered by those who have not seen or refuse to see the Truth.  Someone once said that we are the only Bible some folks will ever read.  May hap that I will show myself as a good servant to our Lord Jesus.  Most of the time, I show my mean, hateful and selfish side.  I don't want to.  I don't wake up saying "hm mm, who can I hurt with my words or actions today."  I just get caught up in my daily routine, the phone rings, I'm interrupted, ahrgggg, the lights go out, ahrgggg, I spill the contents of the ice tray as I was refilling it, ahrgggg, then it happens.  Someone else will call and my tone tells them to not call again.  Someone will come by and my silence and actions say go away.  When down deep I truly love to talk to folks.  We listen to the devil instead of the Holy Spirit.  So the phone rings, maybe by talking to this person it will keep them from feeling neglected or rejected.  The lights go out, so what, burn a wonderful smelling candle (make your house smell good).  Someone comes to your/my door, invite them in, the Bible tells we entertain angels unaware.  Let's spread the gospel today to a world that is lost and on her way to hell.  We just might make a difference to one soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment