Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thoughts from my Heart:




“The heavens declare (tell of) the glory of God. And the firmament sheweth His handiwork”
Psalm 19:1



Have you ever looked around you and have something catch your eye? It might be a bird in flight against the summer sky. It could be a tiny flower growing amidst the weeds or perhaps a butterfly fluttering here and there never lighting for very long. Have you ever watched a little girl at play, holding her dolly close in that very special way? So many things to see if we just took a moment to look around us and watch for those special treasures in our day. Have you ever watched the clouds and their ever changing patterns or their different shades of white against the blue? I've stood on a hilltop and watched as dawn brought forth a new day. I have watched at night as the sun set in all it's glory. I've watched the deer grazing on the hillside at dusky dark. These are just a few precious moments that God gave to me because I took the time to look around me. How can we not take time to see the beauty that God gives us each day to enjoy. Moments are for sharing and so today I would like to share mine with you.



Carolyn Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment