Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, June 22, 2012




Jeremiah 29:11-13  "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will harken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

How often I tend to go about my life without giving  my Heavenly Father a thought as to what He wants me to do or to handle a certain situation.  Oh I talk to Him, but very seldom do I get still enough to listen to Him.  What pain and suffering I would have missed had I only got still before Him.  Lord, keep a watch over my mouth.  Teach me to get still before you and listen to you and for you.  Help me to be so in tune to you that I hear nothing else.  Teach me to praise you.  I love you dear Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment