Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, June 4, 2012

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life. "  John 5:24

Oh, Jesus, I cannot wait to see
Your face so wonderful and true
All of Heaven's treasures
Cannot hold a candle to You.

The saints who've gone before
The ones I knew so well
The ones I've yet to meet
And those I thought were heading straight to hell.

The saints of the Bible
So long ago it seems
Helped to pave the way
For me to be redeemed.

The angels and the heavenly host
I cannot wait to see
But my soul longs for you
The One who set me free.




No comments:

Post a Comment