Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, January 11, 2013

I've been talking with my LORD this evening.  And it seems strange on one hand, yet on the other it isn't, but when I first started praying, there was such a heaviness of spirit.  There was doubt, guilt, pride and even anger.  All were trying to gain control.  I have a Bible promise book that was given to me by my old boss who is also a dear friend.  I started reading this before praying and somewhere between the prayers and reading and tears, my LORD  and SAVIOUR worked  a wondrous thing. Those feelings and thoughts are gone, replaced by new ones of joy, hope, gratitude and love.  How does HE do it?  Nothing changed situation wise, so how did HE work the despair out and the joy back in?  Was it my giving HIM me?  I belong to HIM anyway.  Do I need from time to time to go to HIM and give myself back to HIM?  Did I somehow take from HIM myself?  Did I give back to HIM the desires of my heart that I let come before HIM?  Did I cling to the gifts rather than to the GIVER?  Is this what HE wanted me to see?  It amazes me that in just a blink of an eye, just  a thought going out in prayer, that HE comforted me.  Despair than it is gone.  Thoughts running wild with what ifs, poof they are gone.   Joy and wonder and peace all over flowing in my soul.  The strong desire to tell the world that HE is wonderful and good.  HE is my LORD, my SAVIOUR, my REDEEMER, my All.  

HE is the great I AM!  CREATOR of all.  KING of kings, LORD of lords.  

So let us praise HIM more............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment