Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Psalm 91:1  "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."



I want to praise you Lord,
for the wonderful things you do
For all the beautiful mornings
with skies of endless blue.

For the roses on the vine
and redbirds when it snows
for the whispering of the trees
as the restless wind ever blows.

How You watch and take care
Of your creation here below
How you labor in your love
Your best only to bestow.

Praise to you, O Most High,
For your holy righteousness
For your promise of salvation
When my sins I do confess

For Your promise of Yourself
To never leave me here alone
For your love and tender mercy
To me you've always shown.

Thank you Lord and Master
For allowing me to say
that I will follow You forever
in Your strength I humbly pray.





No comments:

Post a Comment