Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, January 25, 2013

I went to school yesterday and had lunch with my little one.  I can't describe the utter joy I felt when she saw me and her face lite up.  She kept telling everyone "this is my mama."  She stayed snuggled up to my side the whole lunch, just content and happy I was there.  I never felt so loved and wanted.  I know someday if the LORD delays HIS coming, that she will want me to drop her off a block or two from the school, so no one will see her with me.  So I will treasure this in my heart of hearts.  Oh how quickly they grow up.

This got me to thinking, how my JESUS wants to hear me tell everyone "This is my FATHER, my LORD, my REDEEMER.

Please forgive me LORD for forgetting how much I love YOU. 

So everybody,  "JESUS is my Father. My LORD. He is my daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment