Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Written by Robert Browning Hamilton:


“I walked a mile with pleasure, she chatted all the way. But left me none the wiser, for all she had to say. I walked a mile with sorrow, not a word said she. But oh, the things I learned from her, when sorrow walked with me.”

How true!

But........................................

We pick up the pieces we learned from sorrow and hold on to the joy that we have in the Lord.

"Sorrow cometh but for a night but joy cometh in the morning."


Just keep believing.........God has provided, I (we) just need to trust!!!!


Lord, help my unbelief.  I know things seem dark and dreary, help me to see the sun.  Help me to see the Son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment