Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, August 9, 2012













All things are possible with God. 

Mark 10:27 "And Jesus looking upon them (his disciples) saith with men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."

Have you ever said or thought something was impossible?  I certainly have.  I have even told God "I can't do that."  What I forgot is that with God all things are possible.  God doesn't give us something we can not do without His help.  In our own strength it is impossible, but with God I can move mountains.  It's not what I can do, but what God can do through me.  My God delights in doing the impossible.  He once said to destroy the temple and in 3 days I will raise it up again.  He was talking about His body, not the actual temple of that time and day.  I believe if God had chose to, He could have built the temple back by just speaking the words.  He created our world by just saying the words.  God can do the impossible and man can only be the workers in our Father's fields and help to harvest the crops that God has planted.  Don't say "I can't',but say 'I can do all things with God who strengthens me."  God can use the weak and make us strong and then we can do the impossible with God.  My God is a God who can take me and use me in ways I've never dreamed of.  

CSH  

No comments:

Post a Comment