Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, October 8, 2012

"Because your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise you.  Thus I will bless you while I live:  I will lift up my hands in your name."  Psalm 63:3-4

If I could write a book about the things you've done for me, it would take forever and the end you'd never see.  Today you walk beside me and help me on my way and each day holds many blessings that I don't deserve from you.  So many times I've stumbled and fell along the way, but you picked me up and told me, keep on trying and obey.  So many times I've stumbled and fell along the way, but you picked me up and told me, keep on trying and obey.

If I would only listen, oh what a difference life would be, for blessings would fall from Heaven like leaves falling from the trees. 

CSH

No comments:

Post a Comment