Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, November 8, 2012





But what does it say?  "The word is near you in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  Romans 10:8-10


Well folks, we still have President Obama for the next four years.  Heaven help us is all I can say and pray. 

I put a link to a pre-rapture post that I ran across the other day.  Seeing how this election has turned out, really makes me wonder how close we are to the coming of our Lord and Savior.  The Bible tells us not to set a date, and by no means am I setting a date or time, but He also tells us to look at the signs.  Things are going crazy at a very fast rate.  Evil has become good and good is looked upon as evil.  Israel has no friends left.  It breaks my heart to think of the loved ones I have, that have no clue as to my Jesus and what He did for us all on the cross.  What's even sadder, they don't want to know.   Let's all pray very very hard for our loved ones who are lost.  For when Jesus comes to get His bride, the church, in what we call the rapture, those who are left behind are going to believe the lies of the anti-christ.  Yes there will be some saved during the tribulation, but I'm kinda believing it is only going to the Jewish people.  I don't know all the answers, but my opinions are based upon Bible study and the Holy Spirits leading.  Please, if you do nothing else today, take a moment to talk with Jesus.  Ask Him to come into your heart to save you.  He wants to.  He is waiting.  The Bible also says that He is not willing that anyone perish.  Trust Him.  Believe He is who He says He is.  Believe He is going to do what He says He will do.  Believe that He is coming back.  For He is.  Confess to Him that you are a sinner, which we all are.  Recognize and agree with Him that there is nothing we can do ourselves to get to Heaven.  He is the only way.  He's waiting for you..................   

No comments:

Post a Comment