Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Ezekiel 24:15 - 17
     "Also the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Son of man, behold, I take away from you the desire of your eyes with one stroke; yet you shall neither mourn nor weep, nor shall your tears run down.  Sigh in silence, make no mourning for the dead; bind your turban on your head, and put your sandals on your feet; do not cover your lips, and do not eat man's bread of sorrow."
This past week I have discovered many things I never knew.   Amazing, eh?  I'm 45 and don't know it all.  Imagine that...LOL.  The good news is that I'm humble enough to admit it now.  The bad news is I'm keeping it a secret from our daughter until she is....let's say in her thirties.  Okay enough rambling.  

I have discovered..........are you ready for it.............Pinterest.  I am addicted.  I love it.  I see so many things I want to try, but alas I just don't have time to try them.  I'm to busy looking at new things to try.  It is amazing how many talented people there are out here in this world. 

Another thing I discovered was that the prophet Ezekiel had a wife.  Never knew it.  You don't hear to many sermons about her.  She wasn't a key player in one way but was a definite key player behind the scenes.  It is kinda like we are.  God uses us (when we allow Him to) to reach out to other people in our corner of the world.  We never see the big picture like He does.  His plans and His ways will be accomplished despite what we do.  But isn't it wonderful that He chooses to use you and I to help others come to know Him.  Ever so often I will check to see the audience on this blog and I am amazed of the number of folks from other countries who hit it.  It may or may not be an accident, but either way God can use this country girl to touch someone in Russia, Germany or even the United States.  It is my prayer that I bring Him honor and glory with all that I do and say.  

So next time you think that you don't matter, that no one cares whether you live or die, take a deep breath and remember that God's Son, died for you and He is coming back to get YOU!!!  You are not alone.  There may not be a living sole beside you at the moment, but there is One much more loving and faithful.....JESUS.   

No comments:

Post a Comment