Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, May 19, 2014



If we are faithless, He is faithful.  He cannot deny Himself.  Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands having this seal:  "The Lord knows those who are His," and "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."  2 Timothy 2:13,19


Dear God,


In all things I will praise you.  Though I do not understand some things that have happened recently, I want to praise you.  I pray for the right attitude.  I pray for your guidance.  I seek you earnestly.  It seems you are far away from me but I know that you are actually quite close.  It seems that you have forgotten me but I know you haven't.  It seems that you won't talk to me but I know you are just letting me cry it out.  Tough love?  Is this my own making?  Father forgive me if in any way I have sinned against these little ones of yours.  You know that I truly love the ones causing my pain.  Why?  Father help them please this day.  Wrap your ever loving and merciful arms around them and hold them so tight that they cannot help but feel your love.  Please help me to let it go..........Thank you Father for your care over me and my family.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you Dear Jesus for giving your life for me.  Thank you for the hope and the promise that you will return soon.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you........................Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment