Authors:

Carolyn Hill
Carolyn Wheeler
Tammy Brock

Psalms 19:14 NIV

May the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

I will praise you in the morning
I will praise you in the night
I will praise you in the dark
I will praise you in the light


I will look for you to come
Every minute of the day
And when I see your sweet face
This is what I have to say


Thank you for your goodness
Thank you for your love
Thank you for shedding
Your holy righteous blood


If I might be found worthy
Let me stay at your feet
For that will be enough
I don't require a special seat


Just to be close by you
Just knowing that your near
Just letting you hold me close
while you wipe away my tears


Lord you are my Savior
My Holy Righteous Friend
You are my redeemer
Your the beginning and the end


So take my life, it's yours
You bought me fair and square
Just tell me what to do
Your burdens I want to bear


Your Father is my Father
Your life please live through me
Use me Lord for your sake
That others see you in me


When you come in the sky
To gather all your children home
I hope you find me watching
and sitting by the phone


Where I was being used by you
To encourage where I could
And trying my best to live
As you have said I should


So until that day shall come
I just wanted to say
Thank you and I love you
Please come soon I pray. 











No comments:

Post a Comment